The person that makes you feel alive, is the person that can make you feel like you’re dying. What a fucking trap.
if u are in the ocean nd a shark is bout to bite u point to it firmly u hav to do it firmly and say “hey shark dont do that”
i hope you fall in love with someone who makes you question why you ever thought you would be better off alone
I can put my phone down beside my bed and pull my two layers of blankets up over my shoulders, rolling over until I face the wall becoming so content and ready for sleep. But as soon as my phone lights up and I know it’s you, I’ll take the chance of being restless just to see what you have to say. Because time spent on you is much more comforting.
Some of the best pickup lines I’ve used so far:
- If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
- If beauty were time, you’d be an eternity.
- Are you a robot? Cause I’d like to turn you on.
- I need a map. I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Do I know you? Cause you look like the man I want to marry.
- I lost my horse. Can I ride you instead?
AND THEN I GOT THIS ONE IN RETURN
- Here, could you hold this for me while I go for a walk? *holds out hand*
FUCK THAT’S CUTE
do you ever cook something in the microwave but it’s still really cold in the middle and you just keep eating it instead of heating it longer because life is pointless and entropy is unavoidable and the universe is filled with callous and casual destruction